In Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Private Capital Markets AG offers its clients broad professional services.
• Identification of transaction opportunities – attractive for companies as well as their shareholders/owners
• Development of buy-, sell- or merger strategies consistent with the business model of the company
• Involvement of a financial or strategic investor in the shareholder circle
• Companionship of dual track method: IPO versus sale to an investor
• “Going Private” – Consulting with withdrawal from the stock exchange
• Development of defence mechanisms to prevent hostile takeovers
• Determination of the company’s value or of company units (Fairness Opinions)
Our entrepreneurial focused investment bankers see themselves as cooperative advising companions from the first strategic discussion to the completion of the transaction and beyond.
The independence of Silvia Quandt & Cie. AG guarantees the exclusive focus on clients’ interests. The excellently connected managing staff and shareholders in the Germany economy as well as the synergetic integration into the network of the Angermayer, Brumm & Lange Unternehmensgruppe provide a direct access to many leading industry and financial contacts as possible.